- Fragile five to Fastest growing economy - India
- 11th largest to the 5th largest economy - India
- Share of world GDP from 2.43% in 2014 to 3.08% in 2018
- Average GDP 7.3% against 6.7% in previous regime
- Forex reserves from 300 bn USD in 2014 to 420 bn USD in 2018
- Doubling of FDI inflow from 36 bn USD in 2014 to 66 billion USD in 2018
- Inflation less than 2.3 % (Nov 18) against 10.1% in 2014
- Growth of sensex from 24,121.74 in 2014 to 36,395.03 on 12 Feb 19 (50.88%)
- Fiscal deficit under control
- Per capita income increased by 45% from Rs 86,647 in 2014 to Rs 1,25,397
- IT exemption from 2 lakh in 2014 to 5 lakh (effectively 9.85 lakh with home loan)
- Restaurant bills tax reduced from 18% in 2014 to 5%
- Transaction charges through card down from 1% to 0%, domestic money transfer fee down from Rs 5 in 2014 to zero
- Financial inclusion (32 crore bank accounts with 260 billion worth deposits). Almost 100% coverage from earlier 50%
- DBT (savings of 83000 crores @ 15000 crore annually), No of govt schemes DBT applied to increased from 34 in 2014 to 433, 2.7 lakh fake mid-day meal students, 3.3 crore fake LPG connections, 87 lakh fake MNREGA job cards, 3 crore fake ration cards eliminated
- Zero IT for businesses with turnover upto 60 lakhs
- GST exemplifying cooperative federalism, rates of 83 items down from pre-GST rates, out of 1211 items only 35 items in above 18% slab, 39% reduction of cost of basic household items. Average 1 lk crore monthly revenue through GST collection. Exempted for business upto 40 lk
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, constitution of NCLT, 3 lakh crores of NPAs recovered, 66 cases resolved, 260 cases liquidated, resolution of stressed assets, 2100 companies pay back 83000 crore to banks settling their pending loan repayments
- 75 billion $ or Yen to Rupee exchange agreement with Japan
- 1 lakh shell companies deregistered, FCRA licenses of 4800 NGOs cancelled
- Fugitive Economic Offenders Bill, properties of economic fugitives seized and auctioned
- 1.9 lakh km of rural roads. Rural road connectivity at 91% from 55%
- 36 new airports, from 65 in 7 decades to 106, all states now in air connectivity map
- Effective international diplomacy following 59 visits to nations, 38 single, 10 double, 3 triple and 2 quadruple visits by PM.(Seen during Airstrikes,No Country opposed India)
- Benami Act for action against Money Laundering
- Rural sanitation coverage 95 % up from 39% (8.8 crore toilets)
- Solar energy capacity increased 8 fold from 2.63 GW to 22 GW, 19. 8.5 GW of biogas grid installed.
- Ganga waterway transportation, usage by shipping giant Maersk, cost of transportation reduced from 10/ton (road) / Rs 6/ton (rail) to Re 1/ton
- More than 2.4 crore households lit up, rural electricity coverage to households up from 70 to 95%, only 19836 homes remain (in Chhatisgarh) out of 2,48,09,235
- Electricity accessibility rank jump from 99 in 2014 to 26 in 2019
- 7 crore new gas connections to 3.5 crore households u/69000 conections per day, coverage 90% from 55%, 82% return for refill, 42% beneficiaries Dalits
- 14.4 crore mudra loans worth Rs 7 lakh crore disbursed
- 18000 remote villages connected with electricity
- 2.92 lakh km of optical fibre laid, 0.02% to 50% gram Panchayat connectivity
- Swachh bharat mission has saved, according to WHO, 3 lakh lives and will save 1.5 lakh lives per year.
- IT filers increase from 3.79 crore to 6.08 crore, enterprises registered for indirect tax up from 64 lk to 118 lakh
- Entry of India in global regimes Missile Technology Control regime (MTCR), WA (Wassenaar Arrangement) and Australia Group
- 17 crore soil health cards
- 1.5 crore houses built, 91.37 crore in rural areas and 13.5 lakh in urban areas against 25 lakh houses built between 2010-2014. House for all target year is 2022.
- 1,78,346 houses built in NE over existing 2875 houses built till 2014
- Home loan interest rate down from 10.3 % in 2014 to 8.4% in 2018, annual savings of Rs 47,160 for 30 lakhs over 30 years, no GST on affordable housing, 5% on remaining
- Trading agreement in rupee with Iran and UAE
- Common service centres up from 84k to 3 Lakh
- OROP implemented after 43 years, 35000 crores disbursed to 8 crore veterans
- India's vaccination programme Indradhanush amongst 12 best practices of world
- 5035 Jan Aushadhi and - 1054 medicines under price control (60-90% discounts).
- More than 150 Amrit stores, reduction of cost of cromium cobalt Knee implant from 1.58-2.5 lakh to 54,720 and high flex implant from Rs181728 to 56490 (69%), 85% reduction in cardiac stent price to Rs 28000
- 87% reduction in 400 cancer drugs
- Rate of Interest on higher education loans dropped from 14.75 in 2013 to 10.88% in 2019, savings of 1.18 lakh on 10 lakh loan over tenure of 60 months, Rs 2000 savings on EMI
- Data revolution: Cost of 1 GB $0.26 in India against $12.37 in US, $6.66 in UK and $75.2 in Zimbabwe. Unlimited mobile+ 45 Gb data = Rs 150 against Rs 1000 in 2013; annual savings of 10,200
- Katra rail line work completed after 16 years
- Dhola Sadiya bridge work completed after 16 years
- Sardar Sarovar Dam work completed after 15 years
- Aadhaar act
- Pakyong airport completed after 10 years
- Chennai Nashri Tunnel after 10 years
- Assam NRC after 40 years
- National War Memorial after 50 years
- NE cpas after 60 years
- Kollam bypass after 43 years
- Indo-Bangladesh enclaves after 42 years
- Bansagar canal project after 40 years
- Bogibeel bridge after 23 years
- Western peri expressway after 15 years
- Kota Chambal bridge after 11 years
- Maibang-Lumding Stretch completed
- Delhi Meerut Expressway completed
- Ganga Expressway project (world's longest) underway
- Metros in Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Jaipur, Lucknow, Washermenpet
- All umanned level crossings eliminated
- Ayushman Bharat: annual 5 lakh health care to every family, 15.05 lakh hospital admissions for secondary/ tertiary treatment, 2.4 crore e-cards generated as on 10 Mar 19 in 170 days. Target 50 crore people.
- 59minutes loan portal: 92,000 loan applications of MSME amounting to 30,000 crores approved, 6000 crores sanctioned till Nov 18
- 87% of farming house (owning land of 2 hctrs) or 12 cr ppl to get kisaan sammaan nidhi of Rs 6000 pr year. Rs 5215 cr transferred directly to 2.6 crore farmers in 37 days (for households with holding less than 0.01 hectares incm per month so far was Rs 8136 agnst exp of 6594
- 1.5 million electric rickshaws
- Procurement of 36 Rafale on Government to Government Basis avoiding middlemen
- 05 billion$ S 400 Triumf air defence missile system deal with Russia
- 145 M777 howitzer deal
- 22 Apache AH 64E multi-role combat helos
- 200 KA-226T helicopters
- 56 EADS CASA C-295 transport aircraft
- 15 CH 47 Chinook tactical transport helicopters
- 2.3 lakh Bullet proof jackets
- 1.6 lakh Bullet-proof helmets
- 777 mn USD Barak 8 LRSAM contract
- 5 bn USD S-400 air defence systems
- 10 Heron TP armed drones
- 4 additional P8I MR aircraft
- 40 units of Laser sensor border fence installed
- 72,400 Sig Sauer Assault rifles
- 100 self-propelled K9 Vajra howitzers
- 700000 AK-103 Kalashnikov assault rifles indigenous facility
- Surgical strikes in Myanmar, across LoC and in Pakistan. Only Country to bomb a Nuclear Powered Country
- 240 million visitors at Kumbh Mela 2019, cost 4236 crores @ Rs 177 per tourist, revenue 1.2 Lakh crores
- 833 teraflop supercomputer Param Shivay by IIT BHU at Rs 32.5 crores
- Divisional status to Ladakh
- 470 bed ESIC hospital in Ennore
- 100 bed ESIC hospital in Tiruppur
- Namami Gange - Ganga is 30% cleaner, 83 out of 97 ganga towns and 4456 villages achieved ODF status, 08 out of 16 drains emptying 16 crore l sewage into Ganga tapped. Target date Mar 2020
- 5,45,122 ODF villages, 598 ODF districts, 27 ODF states/ villages
- RERA implementation
- Udaan scheme - flight cost down from Rs 5000/1000 km in 2013 to 3400/1000 km in 2018, 34 airports operationalised, small towns connected, all states on aerial
- Preventive conservation of 39275570 folios, curative conservation of 3656863 filios, digitisation of 2.83 lakh manuscripts consisting of 2.93 crore pages
- India is now world's largest 2-wheeler manufacturer, 2nd largest smartphone manufacturer (94% of mobiles sold now made in India), 4th largest automaker, 2nd largest steel producer
- 5100 m Mandvi Bridge in Goa in 3.5 years
- Ease of doing Business ranking jump from 134 in 2014 to 77 in 2019
- Therubali - Singapur Bridge No 588
- Restoration of Asurgarh Fort, Kalahandi
- GeM portal with 731431 product categories, 180,862 registered sellers and 32114 govt buyers
- 10% EWS reservation
- 40% of ongoing 700 NH projects completed, adding 40,039 km between 2014-18 against 91,287 km between 1947-2014
- Highway construction rate jumped from 12 km/day in 2014 to 27 km/day in 2019
- 101 terrorists and 11 offenders extradited
- 90,000 ex-partite Indians evacuated
- Chabahar port, Sittwe port and Duqm port
- Military installation in Seychelles
- International logistics agreements with US, France and Singapore
- Work underway on 25 MLD ZLD Common Effluent Treatment Plant at Gujarat Eco Textile Park and will save 25 million litres of water per day
- Beautification of 65 railway stations, all stations fitted with LED lights, wi-fi, multi-brand food centres, kiosks, executive lounges, lifts (445 from 97 in 2014), escalators (603 from 199 in 2014), travellators and ramps
- Record number of foot over bridges built
- 871 new train services
- 180 new rail lines
- Dedicated railway freight corridor - 2 sections completed
- 100% electrification of railways underway, first solar powered railway station (Guwahati). First solar powered train (world's second), savings of Rs 40 Lakhs and 90,000 ltrs diesel per year
- Make in India semi-high-speed trains - Tejas, Gatiman and Vande Bharat
- Humsafar and Antodaya trains, Deen Dayalu and Anubhuti coaches, UDAY double decker, glass dome Vistadome coaches
- Project Swarn and Project Utkrisht to upgrade Rajdhani/Shatabdi and Mail/Express respectively
- Largest coach production in world at ICF, Chennai
- No more human extreta on railway tracks. Installation of 1.37 lakh out of 2.5 lakh completed in Jun 18.
- 400 wi-fi railway stations (Aug 18)
- 80% reduction in rail accidents
- 10 high speed rail corridors underway, target date 2025-26
- Export of world class customised coaches from MCF, Rae Bareli
- LIC and Air India register profit
- 2300 km rail tracks constructed, speed jumped from 4.1 km/day in 2014 to 6.53 km/day in 2018
- Neem coating of urea
- Gokul mission - record 160 million ton milk production
- Online availability of CBSE and NCERT books
- 10 crore LED bulbs distributed, 5000 crore savings
- Investment in urban infrastructure jumped from 157703 crores to 795500 crores
- Statue of Unity to commemorate Iron Man of India
- Rs 2509 crore sales in Khadi
- 482.36 million digital transactions worth Rs 74,978 crores in Oct 2018 against 0.3 million transactions worth Rs 90 crores in Nov 2016
- 30% increase in ATMs, 208% increase of PoS machines from 10.81 lakh in May 14 to 33.32 lakh in Aug 18, 111% increase in credit cards from 1.94 crore in May 14 to 4.10 crore in Aug 18, 144% increase in debit cards from 40.17 crore to 98.02 crore
- Ease of Doing Business Index 142 (2014) to 100 (2018)
- Ease of getting electricity index 99 (2014) to 26 (2018)
- UN's e-govt index 118 (2014) to 97(2018)
- Globalisation index 112 to 107 (2018)
- Innovation index 76 to 60 (2018)
- Competitiveness index 71 to 39
- Logistics performance index 54 to 35
- Global peace index 141 to 137
- DBR ranking 100 to 77
- India ranks 3rd in global start up ecosystem
- 06 crore jobs in MSME sector based on CII data
- 448 million formal jobs based on EPFO, NPS and PPF data
- 10 crore jobs in entrepreneurship via mudra and other schemes
- 80% increase in tax payers, 51.3 % increase in gross tax revenue
- Black Money report card - Voluntary income declaration scheme (Rs 65250 crore), IT search and survey operations (35,460 crore), Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana(5000 crore), Benami transactions Act (4300 crore), Black Money and Imposition of Tax Act (4100 crore)
160 Rs 6000 financial assiatence for pregnant women
161/1 . Sagarmala: port capacity increase from 8 to 14.7 lakh ton, cargo up from 89 to 116 MMT 8 new national waterways including ganga waterway NW-1 and Brahmaputra waterway NW-2.
161/2. domestic cruise service between Mumbai and Goa, ro-ro services on Ghoga-Dahej reducing travel distance from 294 to 31 km
161/3. New international cruise terminals at Chennai and Goa, railway line between Haridaspur and Paradip underway, LNG import terminal at Kamarajar port, Oil berth ai Jawahar Dweep,Coal berth at Mangalore port
161/4 . deep draft Iron ore berth at Paradip berth, JNPT SEZ, Kandla and Paradip smart industrial port city, largest dry dock and international ship repair facility at CSL, modernisation of 17 fishing harbours
- 800 km Delhi-Mumbai Expressway underway
- Replacement of bio-toilets with upgraded vacuum bio toilets in trains underway. Order for 500 placed on experimental basis.
- No terror strikes in hinterland
- 103 new KVs
- 62 new Navodaya Vidyalayas
- 6 new IITs against 16 in previous 57 years
- 6 new IIMs against 13 in previous 57 years
- 7 IIITs against 7 in previous 57 years
- 02 new IISER
- 12 new AIIMS against 7 in previous 57 years.
- 141 new universities against 30 in previous 57 years
- 01 new NIT
- Life Insurances @ Rs 12 annual and @ Rs 12 monthly premiums
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Pension to 42 crore people of unorganised sector
- Ambedkar memorial
- BHIM application for digital payments
- Khelo India Initiative for tracking of athletes' development, Rs 5 lk per annum scholarship for 1000 budding athletes per year for eight years each; monthly Rs 50000 out-of -pocket exptr, 2000 PETs, salary cap of coaches doubled from Rs 1-2 lk per month, target 15 yrs
- Special Task Force for Olympics
- RERA Act
- Bullet train maiden project
182/1. Rs 6.92 lakh crore Bharatmala project, 44 economic corridors with 9000 km road, 2000 km port connectivity, 9000km roads to connect district HQs with NH,
182/2. 2000 km road with Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Myanmar, opening up of 185 choke points, road development to char dham, 12 greenfield expressways spanning 1900 km
- 36 murtis retrieved and brought back to India in 2014-2019 under India Pride Project against 02 between 2000-2013, 02 in 90s, 03 in 80s, 01 in 70s and nil in 50s and 60s
- Unemployment rate 3.8% against 13.8 % in 2013
- India is a less-cash society now
- Develpment of Trincomalee and Columbo port while checkmating China's Hambantota by taking operations of near by (15 km away) Mattala Rajapaksha International Airport
- Plugging the 'double taxation avoidance' black money loophole through a new tax agreement with Mauritius
- Deal with Switzerland for automatic tax data sharing from 01 Jan 2019
189/1 Varanasi - Varanasi ring road phase 1 completed, phase 2 underway, inland waterways terminal, Babatpur airport highway, 140 MLD Dinaput STP, facelift to railway station, big cow shelter for stray cattle, BPO centre, piped gas project, Varanasi-Balia rail project,
189/2. Vande Bharat Express, Kashi Vishwanath temple - Ganga Ghat corridor project, renovation of all bathings ghats, LED illuminations of ghats and major roads, underground electricity cabling,
189/3. new sewage plants, 02 cancer treatment facilities, 65th to 29th rank in swachhata sarvekshan (2016), 90% ODF district.
- Creation of 100 Smart cities, 100 crore per year per city for 05 years, 500 acres for retrofitting, 50 acres for redevelopment, 250 acres for green field projects, 10% of energy from renewable resources, 80% of green building construction, special purpose vehicles.
191/1 Development of 500 AMRUT cities underway, urbanization project of rejuvenation and transformation which includes beach front development, prevention of beach erosion, improvement of water supply, replacement of pipelines,
191/2. New sewerage connections, greenery and open spaces, digital and smart facilities, e-governance, LED streetlights, public transport, storm water drainage projects in a phased manner, Target date 2022
- Increase in Child Sex Ratio (CSR) in 104 BBBP (Beti Bachao Beti Padhao) districts, anti-natal care registration in 119 districts and institutional deliveries in 146 out of total 640 districts as in Mar 18. CSR of Haryana increased from 871 to 914.
- International Yoga Day
- Aspirational Districts Programme: 115 'backward' districts placed under 'prabharis' and for competitive development on the basis of 49 performance indicators, target year 2022.
195/1. Make in India: 16.4 lakh crore investment committments, 1.5 lakh crore investment inquiries, 60 bn USD FDI, 26 sectors covered, 23 positions jump in World Bank's Doing Business Report (DBR), 32 places in WEF's Global Competitiveness Index (GCI),
195/2 19 places in Logistics Performance Index, 42 places in Ease of Doing Business index, schemes include Bharatmala, Sagarmala, dedicate freight corridors, industrial corridors, UDAN-RCS, Bharat Broadband Network, Digital India.
- 251 Passport Seva Kendras (PSKs) and Post Office Passport Seva kendras (POPSKs) against 77 till 2014, target of one PSK every 50 km across India.
- Unanimous election of Justice Dalveer Bhandari to ICJ forcing UK to pull out own nominee Christopher Greenwood, demonstrating India's clout in international arena.
- India Post Payments Bank: India's biggest banking outreach with 1.55 lakh post offices (2.5 times banking network) linked to IPPB system
- Philip Kotler award, Seoul Peace prize, Champion of the Earth Award, Grand Collar of the State of Palestine, Amir Abdulla Khan Award, King Abdulaziz Sash award, Amir Amanullah Khan award.
- 1900 gifts and memorabilia received by Modi auctioned and 11.7 crores added to Namami Gange fund, 1.4 c of Seoul Peace award also to Nammami Gange.
- Removal of article 370 and thereby also 35a after several decades.
- Giving citizenship to persecuted minorities in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan through passing of CAA.
- Trust for creation of Ram Mandir underway.
- Abolishment of Haj subsidy.
- Abolishment and criminalization of instant triple talak.
- Deal with Bodo community.
- Getting Maulana Masood Azhar listed as an UN designated terrorist.
Source - https://www.reddit.com/IndiaRWResources/comments/bgkus6/200_achievements_of_modi_govt/
List more achievements in the comment section and lets make the list bigger, a big thank you to our fallen kar sevak u/Alive_Firefighter
This is the updated
first part of the list that has recorded the notable events as the world deals with the COVID-19 pandemic. [2nd Part
] ― The LINKS to events and sources are placed throughout the timeline.
------------------------ The More Data We Collect and Analyze, the Clearer the Picture Becomes.
Someone threw a stone in a pond a long way away. And we're only just feeling the ripples. — Fukuhara from Giri/Haji, Netflix series
------------------------ On Jan 30,
Italian PM announced that Italy had blocked all flights to and from China. While Italy has banned people from air-travelling to China, however according to IATA data
, there's no measurement implemented for air-travellers from China into Italy till the Mar 07. Especially for Chinese people who have EU passports. On Jan 31,
the US announced the category-I
travel restrictions, barring all foreigners who have been in China for the past 14 days, with measures including the refusal of visas and mandatory quarantine.
• "Because the US focused on China and didn't expect the infected people's entry from Europe and the Middle East, the Maginot Line
was breached from behind. And so little of credible
data at the beginning made the US government to miscalculate its strategic response to the virus." — Dr. Zhang Lun
, currently a visiting scholar at Harvard (economics & sociology), during the interview
with ICPC on Mar 29. Also on Jan 31,
the WHO changed its tune and declared the coronavirus outbreak a Global Public Health Emergency
of international concern (PHEIC).
Decisions on a PHEIC always involve politics .... West African countries discouraged a declaration in 2014 after they were hit by the largest Ebola virus outbreak on record, mainly because of concern about the economic impact.
------------------------ On Feb 02,
regarding the US category-I travel restrictions, Kamala Harris, the former Democratic presidential candidate, declared
Since 2017, Trump’s travel bans have never been rooted in national security—they’re about discriminating against people of color. They are, without a doubt, rooted in anti-immigrant, white supremacist ideologies. This travel ban is no different. On Feb 03,
criticizing Trump for his travel restrictions continues. Chinese foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying (华春莹), a Peking University professors James Liang (梁建章), New York Times, the Nation, OBSERVER, the Boston Globe, Yahoo, and Daily Kos were saying,
it's a "panicky" decision and "racist" or it's "cruel and callous," he's stoking fear for political gains, and the president is "inappropriately overreacting." And professors Liang even said the US ban "will hurt goodwill and cooperation [with China] in the future." [1
] Also on Feb 03,
of the WHO said there's no need
for travel ban measure that "unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade" trying to halt the spread of the virus.
China's delegate took the floor ... and denounced measures by "some countries" that have denied entry to people holding passports issued in Hubei province - at the centre of the outbreak - and to deny visas and cancel flights. Also on Feb 03,
China is expected to gradually implement a larger stimulus packages
(in total) than a USD $572 billion from 2008. — We'd never find out but my guess is that the fund will probably go to Shanghai clique. On Feb 04,
The FDA has given emergency
authorization to a new test kit by the CDC that promises to help public health labs meet a potential surge in cases.
The speed ... pushing through a new diagnostic test shows just how seriously they’re taking the potentially pandemic threat of 2019-nCoV. It’s also a sign that the world is starting to learn how to deal with an onslaught of new pathogens. Also on Feb 04,
the Wuhan Institute of Virology and China's Academy of Military Medical Sciences
(AMMS, Chief Chen Wei belongs to) have jointly applied to
patent the use of Remdesivir
. Scientists from both institutes said in a paper
published in Nature’s Cell Research that they found both Remdesivir and Chloroquine to be an effective way to inhibit the coronavirus. On Feb 06,
Jamestown Foundation, a Washington-based research & analysis unit, noted that with State Council of PRC praising his performance
of containing the pandemic situation, the council expanded
Li Keqiang's political control over Politburo Standing Committee of CCP. (Li Keqiang = Communist Youth League
= Shanghai clique) Also, on Feb 06,
as the US evacuation planes leave China, the wave of the US evacuees have arrived who are met by the CDC personnel at the quarantine sites
for screening, and those who were suspected of infection will be placed under quarantine for 14 days. Also, on Feb 06,
a CDC-developed lab test kit
to detect the new coronavirus began shipping to qualified US laboratories and international ones. — However, on Feb 12, the CDC said
some of the testing kits have flaws and do not work properly. The CDC finally ended up shipping the working test kits for mass testings on Feb 27. This was three weeks later than originally planned. On Feb 07,
China National Petroleum has recently declared
Force Majeure on gas imports. They are trying to create a breathing room for their foreign exchange reserves shortage. China's foreign exchange reserves fell
to mere USD $3.1 trillion in Oct. 2019. On the same day,
that PetroChina has directed employees in 20 countries to buy N95 face masks and send them home in China. The goal is to get 2 million masks shipped back. You can also find YouTube videos that show Overseas Chinese are scouring the masks at the Home Depot to ship them to China (the video
in Korean). Also Chris Smith
is pissed. On Feb 09,
his national emergency on its southern border, and Elizabeth Goitein from the Brennan Center for Justice, published an opinion
article on New York Times titled "Trump Has Abused This Power. And He Will Again if He’s Not Stopped." On Feb 10,
Dr. Tedros said
that an advance three-person team of the WHO arrived in Beijing for a joint mission to discuss with Chinese officials the agenda and questions. Then, the joint mission of about 10 international experts will soon follow, he said. — Those WHO experts ended up visiting
Chinese epicentre for the first time on Feb 24. On Feb 12,
the US targets
Russian oil company for helping Venezuela skirt sanctions. The US admin seemingly tried to secure leverage against Russia after noticing something suspicious was up. On the same day,
Reuters "I hope this outbreak or this event (for the US) may be over in something like April." — Dr. Zhong Nanshan
(钟南山), China's top tier SARS-hero doctor, also said
"the peak of the virus (for China) should come in mid to late February, followed by a plateau or decrease," adding that his forecast was based on on mathematical modelling and data from recent events and government action. On Feb 13,
Tom Frieden who is a former US CDC chief and currently the head of public health nonprofit Resolve to Save Lives, said
As countries are trying to develop their own control strategies, they are looking for evidence of whether the situation in China is getting worse or better. [But] We still don't have very basic information. [since the WHO just entered China] We hope that information will be coming out. On the same day,
the CDC reports that the 15th
case in the US was confirmed. The patient was a part of group who were under a federal quarantine order at the JBSA-Lackland base because of a recent trip to Hubei Province, China. By Feb 13,
accepted the US CDC's offer to send top experts, and they haven't released the "disaggregated
" data (specific figures broken out from the overall numbers) even though repeatedly been asked. On Feb 14,
CCP's United Front posted an article
on its official website, saying (Eng. text by Google Translation):
Fast! There is no time difference to raise urgently needed materials! Some Overseas Chinese have used their professions in the field of medicine in order to purchase relevant materials Hubei province in short of supply (to send them to China). .... Some Overseas Chinese took advantage of the connection resources, opened green transportation channels through our embassies and consulates abroad, and their related enterprises, and quickly sent large quantities of medical supplies (to China), making this love relay link and cooperation seamless. On Feb 18,
that 3M is on the list of firms eligible for China loans to ease coronavirus crisis.
There is no indication from the list that loans offered will necessarily be sought, or that such firms are in any financial need. The Bank of Shanghai told Reuters it will lend 5.5 billion yuan ($786 million) to 57 firms on its list. On Feb 21,
Xi Jinping writes a thank-you
letter to Bill Gates for his foundation’s support to China regarding COVID-19 outbreak. On Feb 24,
China was rumoured on Twitter to delay the phase one trade deal implementation indefinitely which includes the increase of China's purchasing American products & services by at least $200 billion over the next two years. Also on Feb 24,
S&P 500 Index started to drop. Opened with 3225.9 and closed 3128.2. By the Mar 23, it dropped to 2208.9. Also on Feb 24,
China's National Health Commission says the WHO experts have visited
Wuhan city for the first time, the locked-down central Chinese city at the epicentre, inspecting two hospitals and a makeshift one at a sports centre. On Feb 26,
IF the picture
that has been circulated on Twitter were real, then chief Chen Wei and her team have developed the first batch of COVID-19 vaccine within time frame of a month. On the same day,
the CDC's latest figures displays 59 people
in the US who have tested positive for COVID-19. Also on Feb 26,
the Washington Post published an article
.... the WHO said it has repeatedly asked Chinese officials for "disaggregated" data — meaning specific figures broken out from the overall numbers — that could shed light on hospital transmission and help assess the level of risk front-line workers face. "We received disaggregated information at intervals, though not details about health care workers," said Tarik Jasarevic of the WHO. — The comment, in an email on Feb 22 to the Post, was one of the first instances that the WHO had directly addressed shortcomings in China's reporting or handling of the coronavirus crisis. On Feb 27,
, the CDC says its test kit is ready
and the US started to expand testing. On Feb 28,
China transferred more than 80,000 Uighurs
to factories used by global brands such as Apple, Nike, & Volkswagen & among others. Also on Feb 28,
the WHO published the official report of the WHO-China joint mission on coronavirus disease 2019. (PDF) On Feb 29,
quoting Caixin media's investigation
published on the same day, Lianhe Zaobao, the largest Singapore-based Chinese-language newspaper, published an article
reporting the following:
Dr. Li Wenliang said in the interview with Caixin media; [in Dec 2019] another doctor (later turned out to be Dr. Ai Fen) examined and tried to treat a patient who exhibited SARS-like symptoms which akin to influenza resistant to conventional treatment methods. And "the family members who took care of her (the patient) that night also had a fever, and her other daughter also had a fever. This is obviously from person to person" Dr. Li said in the interview."
------------------------ On Mar 01,
China's State Council super tighten up their already draconian
internet law. On the same day, Princelings
published an propaganda called "A Battle Against Epidemic: China Combating COVID-19 in 2020" which compiles
numerous state media accounts on the heroic leadership
of Xi Jinping, the vital role of the Communist Party, and the superiority of the Chinese system in fighting the virus. Starting on Mar 03,
the US Fed has taken two significant measures
to provide monetary stimulus. It's going to be no use as if a group of people with serious means are manipulating the markets to make sure MM will have liquidity concerns when they need it most. On Mar 04,
Xinhua News, China's official state-run press agency posted an article
"Be bold: the world should thank China" which states that
If China retaliates against the US at this time, it will also announce strategic control over medical products, and ban exports of said products to the US. ... If China declares today that its drugs are for domestic use only, the US will fall into the hell of new coronavirus epidemic. On Mar 05,
Shanghai Index has recovered
the coronavirus loss
almost completely. On Mar 07,
Saudi's Ahmed bin Abdulaziz
and Muhammad bin Nayef were arrested on the claims of plotting to overthrow King Salman. — Ahmed bin Abdulaziz is known to have very tight investment-interest relationship
with Bill Gates, Bill Browder, Blackstone, & BlackRock: One common factor that connects these people is China. On Mar 08,
the Russia–Saudi oil price war has begun.
The ostensible reason was simple: China, the biggest importer of oil from Saudi and Russia, was turning back tankers
while claiming that the outbreak forced its economy to a standstill. On Mar 10,
the Washington Post published the article
saying that the trade group for manufacturers of personal protective equipment urged in 2009 "immediate action" to restock the national stockpile including N95 masks, but it hasn't been replenished since. On Mar 11,
the gentleman at the WHO declares
the coronavirus outbreak a "Global Pandemic." He called on governments to change the course of the outbreak by taking "urgent and aggressive action." This was a full twelve days after the organization published the official report regarding the situation in China. On Mar 13,
the US admin declared
a National Emergency and announced the plan to release $50 billion in federal resources amid COVID-19. Also on Mar 13,
China's Ministry of Commerce states
that China is now the best region for global investment hedging. On Mar 15,
Business Insider reports
that Trump tried to poach German scientists working on a coronavirus vaccine and offered cash so it would be exclusive to the US. The problem is the official CureVac (the German company) twitter account, on Mar 16, 2020, tweeted the following
To make it clear again on coronavirus: CureVac has not received from the US government or related entities an offer before, during and since the Task Force meeting in the White House on March 2. CureVac rejects all allegations from press. On Mar 16,
the fan club of European globalists has published
a piece titled, "China and Coronavirus: From Home-Made Disaster to Global Mega-Opportunity." The piece says:
The Chinese method is the only method that has proved successful [in fighting the virus], is a message spread online in China by influencers, including many essentially promoting propaganda. ... it is certainly a message that seems to be resonating with opinion leaders around the world. On the same day,
unlike China that had one
epicentre, Wuhan city, the US now overtakes
China with most cases reporting multiple epicentres simultaneously
. Also on Mar 16,
the US stocks ended sharply lower
with the Dow posting its worst point drop in history. But some showed a faint hint of uncertain hope
. On Mar 17
, according to an article on Chinese version of Quora, Zhihu
, chief Chen Wei and her team with CanSino
Biologics officially initiated a Phase-1 clinical trial for COVID-19 vaccine at the Wuhan lab, Hubei China, which Bloomberg News confirmed
. — Click HERE
, then set its time period as 1 year, and see when the graph has started to move up. Also on Mar 17,
China's state media, China Global TV Network (CGTN
), has produced YouTube videos
for Middle Eastern audiences to spread the opinion that the US has engineered COVID-19 events. Also on Mar 17,
Al Jazeera reported
that the US President has been criticized for repeatedly referring to the coronavirus as the "Chinese Virus" as critics saying Trump is "fueling bigotry."
• China's Xinhua News tweeted
"Racism is not the right tool to cover your own incompetence."
• Tucker Carlson asked
: "Why would America's media take China's side amid coronavirus pandemic?"
• Also, Mr. Bill Gates
: "We should not call this the Chinese virus." On Mar 19,
for the first time, China reports
zero local infections. Also on Mar 19,
Al Jazeera published an analysis
report, titled "Coronavirus erodes Trump's re-election prospects." On Mar 22,
that China's mobile carriers lost 21 million users during this pandemic event. It's said to be the first net decline since starting to report monthly data in 2000. On Mar 26,
that China cashes in off coronavirus, selling Spain $466 million in supplies. However, Spain returns 9,000 "quick result" test kits to China, because they were deemed substandard. — Especially the sensibility of the test was around 30 percent, when it should be higher than 80 percent.
------------------------ On Apr 03,
Germany and other governments are bolstering corporate defenses
to address worries that coronavirus-weakened companies could be easy prey for bargain hunting by China's state owned businesses. On Apr 05,
New York Times says
"Trump Again Promotes Use of Unproven Anti-Malaria Drug (hydroxychloroquine)." On Apr 06,
a Democratic State Rep. Karen Whitsett from Detroit credits hydroxychloroquine
and President Trump for "saving her in her battle with the coronavirus." On Apr 07,
the US CDC removed
the following part from its website.
Although optimal dosing and duration of hydroxychloroquine for treatment of COVID-19 are unknown, some U.S. clinicians have reported anecdotally different hydroxychloroquine dosing such as: 400mg BID on day one, then daily for 5 days; 400 mg BID on day one, then 200mg BID for 4 days; 600 mg BID on day one, then 400mg daily on days 2-5.
☞ If there were ever a time for people not to be partisan and tribal, the time has come: We need to be ever vigilant and attentive to all kinds of disinformation & misinformation to see it better as well as to be sharp in our lives. — We really do need to come together.
☞ At first, I was going to draw up a conspiracy theory-oriented list focused on Team-Z
, especially Mr. Gates. However, although it's nothing new tbh, recently many chats and discussions seem overflowing with disinformation & misinformation which is, in my opinion, particularly painful at a time like this. Hence, this post became a vanilla list that's just recorded the notable events. — We all are subject to misinformation, miscalculation, and misjudgment. But the clearer the picture becomes the better we can identify Funkspiel.
☞ Immediate Aftermath pt.2.a
☞ Feasible Timeline of the Operation
☞ Go Back to the Short Story
Towards the start of 2019, i came across this person who followed me on instagram who had a lot of forex posts. As an naive, ambitious person with big goals, I wanted to expand my network and see opportunities. I hit up a guy to tell me about this opportunity. I met up 3 people and met their leader Wasiq Zia.
His friends later quit, around the same time I quit and told me Wasiq Zia HAS LIED ABOUT all his results and manipulated them. I got started the same day as the opportunity sounded amazing. I was part of this scam for over 6 months, and made no money. I had an organization of over 50 people. When I walked away, i still had a good amount of people and could lead it to a profitable network marketing business, but the 6 months i was in this organization had traumatized me and ethically & morally I couldn't continue. All the lies, they used to keep everyone brainwashed. Some of my friends i had gotten in this with me also became very depressed finding out all the lies.
I was putting so much money in my forex and everyday their signals were making me lose money, and doing DoorDash food deliveries to support this venture. I did everything they told me to do, house event, put on my face on stories every day. Dm'd 500+ people, uploaded pictures every couples day. When i found all the lies and that no one was actually making money through Forex, i became very suicidal. As I had lost friends, and even my family did not like who I was becoming, as I was always show boating on instagram. The truth about network marketing is that IT IS NOT a 300$ admission to having your own business. You need at least 5 figures saved so you can invest in followers, gucci/ LV stuff so people think your ballin' through Forex, but your simply capping. THEIR SIGNALS DO NOT WORK, i will explain at the end why they did not work. Please please if you do meet them up. Do yourself a favor, ask them to go to their forex account show you at least 1 months trading history. Preferably 3-4 months. It only makes sense for you to see something real. AND please make sure you see the tag on the MT4 app which says "Real' in a gold emblem/ sign.
Here are some of the lies, Rakan Khalifa, Lily Zaremba, Lina (iam_lina1), Emmanuel major, Kaine Harriott.
1) First and foremost their followers are fake. I dont know how delusional lina is to take herself from a few thousand to nearly 50 thousand followers and thinking it looks real. Kaine Harriott has gone from 12.3k fake followers to 67.3k fake followers since checked his profile about a week ago. While i was there, i was also told to get into this fake follower game by Wasiq Zia.
2) Ig.doust (real forex coach) recently exposed Lina, Emmanuel Major and melissa of having a "Free Telegram Forex channel" where they would copy and paste Ig.doust forex signals for his company. These guys do not understand forex and this proved it. I had previously thought Emmanuel Major was good at Forex but the fact that they were illegally stealing ig.doust forex signals proved how illiterate they are.
3) This isn't a lie I am about to expose. Game changers have had to move away from Canada, and explore markets in different countries to scam. A guy named Mathew Fernandez, ig: mfernz57 left Kuvera first week of 2020(He joined Kuvera Mid-2018). He left with his entire team of 600+people preaching 'morals over money' due to all the lies, scamming, and brainwashing in Kuvera/game changers. Their name is tarnished across Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton and other cities in the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario.
4) Lily once lead a campaign showing how she made 10k Cad in one day of trading. Anyone who understood forex and saw her performance knew she was crazy. She was using insane leverage, she was doing this for months and months and would show how(on our leadership chats) on a regular day she would be a couple thousand in the negatives. Using the leverage she was, she was simply playing with her luck, well she did "win" 10k in 1 day. Well, I am here to expose this bullshit. Did you know she then went on to blow her entire account away literally a few days later.
5) Kuvera got a new owner in October 2019. A lot of people quit since then, teams in a whole country(Mexico, Japan, Singapore etc) all quit. I am not 100% sure but I believe the compensation plan was brutally changed. Also they had changed their titles on what they were earning, now Rakan Khalifa was a 100k/month earner and Mathew Fernandez was a 50k/month earner. Mathew Fernandez told us that he was getting paid 3k/month in reality
. All this was just manipulation tactics. "I make upto 100k/month" is not a thing. Like who sets these caps to income? These were just manipulation tactics.
6) Now Anthony Napolitano (itzanthonynap) has a Forbes article on him. Well, unless you are Elon Musk, Forbes will not write on you. So how is this possible? Just go on fiver and search up "Get published on Forbes" and you can talk to a Forbes writer. When you have less money to spend, you buy the 300$ package to get published on forbesindia as Anthony did. You can get published on Forbes.com
as well but you need $5k+. Why these articles are bullshit as when you search "Anthony napolitano", this article will never pop up as when Forbes legitimately writes on you, they post on social media and people actually go on it, therefore google recommends this article. As for Anthony's article, it will never pop up unless you search, "Anthony Napolitano Forbes" or directly get the link. The forbes article is simply to brag and further add to his manipulation tactics.
7) If you want more dirt on these guys, if i haven't provided enough. Here are some notable people who are ex-Kuvera members. They quit following Mathew Fernandez "morals over money" slogan. They are, Joshua Baril (ig: joshuanatsu) , rahaman waheed (ig: rahamanwaheed), and Basil Paul Varghese (basil_paul_varghese). They are now in a different company under Mathew Fernandez.
8) THE REASON THE SIGNALS DO NOT WORK: What these guys do is put TP 1 at 20 Pips, and TP3 at 100-200 Pips. But Stop loss will be at 200+ pips. So essentially, you are risking 20%+ of your account for 1 trade. Let’s say it hits TP1, and then hits SL. The result on their portfolio will be, ‘we hit TP1’. Pairs don’t just go in 1 direction in a straight line, it kind of goes up and down, and more so In a particular direction. So what I’m getting at is that they can never be wrong, because it’ll always hit TP1, due to a pairs roller coaster like movement. They’ll make stop losses really big, so by the time it gets there, it at least gets a few Pips in there favour and they’ll take that credit. Essentially a pair will either end of its movement being a sell, or a buy, and if they luckily got the right call, there portfolio will say, “caught 200+pips”, however you probably cashed out at 20 pips, in fear of it reversing. And when you keep getting 20 pips profits and after a couple, you actually hit a stop loss, there goes all your money. But there results will always be positive. It’s a genius scam. The worst part is, you can buy many many signals online, but all these signal chats, have the same trade signals fluctuating in all the group chats. It’s the exact same pairs, same numbers, everything, lol some don’t even change the emojis. These scammers make absurd amounts of money through their scams, hence allowing them a lavish, marketable lifestyle.
I have been writing this for an hour and I hope this helps you. Please Please, do not fall for their scam, I have lost sleep, been depressed, and lost enough money. I was doing around 20 hours DoorDash/week to fund forex and then lose it all. I would not have money for food. For months and months I survived on a 4$/day diet.
To end it off on a good note,i am doing a lot better financially and mentally. I do not recommend Mathew Fernandez team as well. If you truly believe 'money over morals' why did you leave only when your pay got slapped.
I believe most of these guru's are full of shit and do not care about you, ex. Kevin David, one of the biggest online scammers, he has enough dirt on him online. YouTuber Coffeezilla has exposed most of these popular e-commerce, forex gurus.
If this does get viewed, get comments I will release more proof on Kuvera/Game changer's scam. I have a month or two of chat history in their leadership chats.
Forex Brokers in Singapore. Southeast Asia is a well-known region for its importance in the economy and a recent world’s trading hub, while its one of the leading Forex centers – Singapore.Overall, Singapore operations show large daily trading volumes that constantly growing and therefore attracting many international investors and accommodated vast trading companies or brokers. Best Online Forex Brokers in Singapore. Reputable forex brokers offer virtual accounts, real-time news feeds and extremely fast execution, among other features. The broker you choose will make a ... Which brokers are safe to trade online with in Singapore? Compare the best online brokers for trading forex, cryptocurrencies, stocks, commodities & indices that also accept traders from Singapore and Singapore Dollar deposits. This up-to-date comparison was last updated in November 2020. Choosing the Best Forex Brokers in Singapore. As one of the world’s leading forex markets, Singapore attracts forex brokers from all over the world. We looked at a number of key areas with an ... For customers in Singapore, the fee for trading US stocks is $0.005 per share with minimum commission rates of $1 and a maximum fee of 1% of the value of the trade, or 0.5% of trade value maximum for SMART routed orders. Higher trading fees apply to international stocks (non-US). For forex pairs, forex fees start at 0.2 bps for trades below $1 billion with a minimum fee of $2 for EUR/USD. Compare Singapore authorised forex and CFDs brokers side by side using the forex broker comparison tool or the summary table below. This broker list is sorted by the firm's ForexBrokers.com Trust Score. Forex Broker Accepts SG Residents Regulated by MAS Average Spread EUR/USD - Standard Minimum Initial Deposit Trust Score Overall Visit Site; Saxo Bank: Yes: Yes: 0.800: $10,000.00: 99: 5 Stars ... How to trade forex in Singapore. For forex trading in Singapore, the regulatory body of the country, MAS actually prohibits unregulated brokers from operating within Singapore. In that case, if you do decide to trade with forex trading brokers which are not MAS regulated, you will not be prosecuted, but the broker operation risks being banned from the country. In this case then, we certainly ...
**Learn Forex Trading in Sinhala** Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuWk7PCDjsM Introduction and understanding basic forex guide. Like Share and Subscr... Millionaire forex traders and millionaire traders have a set of millionaire habits and millionaire mindset in common. fore Millionaire traders know the impor... This video shows you how you can make money online in Singapore by using Streetbees app. Basically you just need to do survey whenever the app send you a notification. You can then use PayPal as a ... How to trade forex full time if you have a job and can only trade once a week? Trading with full time job is possible to get you to full time forex trading. ... Learn Forex Trading in Singapore for free Set up the best Singapore forex broker account Receive live FX trading platform linked to metatrader Learn how to trade from over 100 online courses ... My name is Istvan Loh Wye Lung. I'm a professional FX trader in Singapore. In my free time, besides spending it with my family, I also do a lot of research on topics that are of interest to me. How much money should i start with? This is a question that i get from a lot of beginner forex trading who want to start forex trading. Technically, you can ... This Forex Swing Strategy is called the Singapore Swing Forex Trading Strategy and it's very simple to apply. Navin explains in detail how this trading strat... How Much I Made First Month Trading Forex Zero to Making $100k Per Month at 18 My Story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4XpoPsy8sc In this video I do an ... 👉Robert Kiyosaki – Get Your Money Out Of The Bank -- Don't Save , Hedge !! - Duration: 11:28. The Atlantis Report Recommended for you